Green tea – is a unique product, which has healing properties. To us it came from the East relatively recently and immediately gained wide application. It is believed that the inhabitants of the eastern countries remain young and active for many years, thanks to green tea. Minimal processing of tea allows to keep the vitamins, minerals and other bio active substances that affect all organs of the human body. Green tea is rich in its composition, because it contains: manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, fluoride, copper, iodine, gold. Regular use of this medicinal beverage, enhances immunity, the nervous system, improves sleep, relieves depression, helps in the fight against excess weight, increases sexual energy.
For the retaining all beneficial properties and qualities of tea, it is necessary to pay attention to proper tea brewing.
1. You should take a clean and soft water. It would be better – spring water.
2. Heat the dishes for tea brewing with hot water.
3. Bring the water to a boil, before the formation of small bubbles. Very important: the water should boil, but not overboil. Allow to coolto 80-85°C.
4. Pour 1.5-2 teaspoons of tea into a teapot, pour with boiling water, cover with lid.
5. To preserve flavor, cover a teapot with a towel.
6. Let it brew 3-5 minutes.
Enjoy your tea!
The harm of green tea.
Despite the useful properties of green tea, the excessive use can cause the opposite effect. In this case, there is a likelihood of headaches, high blood pressure. Also, can be the so-called “tea intoxication” that provokes the dizziness and nausea. If this happens, it is recommended to drink sweet water or consume sweet fruit. The combination of alcohol and tea produces the toxic substances for the kidneys. You have decided to drink green tea on an empty stomach? So be aware that this may lead to the development of gastritis or ulcers, because tea irritates the stomach.
And remember that all is good in moderation! Be healthy!